Monday, February 1, 2010

Exercise-World Fitness Social Network

I subscribed to the podcast link for exercise-world Fitness Social Network. It is like the myspace for fitness. I had some trouble subscribing to other podcasts that I listened to. Some were actually very interesting and were subject specific on things like, why are muscles are sore and just some general things about fitness. My trouble was that my bloglines site couldnt find the site that I transferred over. I dont think I did anything wrong because I was able to add some the same way. Would like to know if anyone else has these same problems. Aside from that, podcast alley and podcast.com were awesome ways to find podcasts. Very similiar to finding blogs and other internet related items. I think podcasts numbers will grow tremendously and blogs will slow. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment