Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy days but well worth it

Day one went well. I was able to get a ton of work done without missing a beat at work or practice. However, I realized that my day went from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM with the only breaks being in my car driving from Visalia to Porterville (25 minutes) and then Porterville to Lemoore (1 hour) and then back home to Visalia (40 minutes) after we finished practice at 8:15 PM. I got home in time to eat some dinner, work on my class and catch up on everything. My schedule should be pretty consistent but busy.

Going to really cherish my weekends and relaxation time that I can get with family. Right now text messages and phone calls, while i'm on the road, is all the contact we get. Need to find some time in there.

Today will be another 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM day.

I've also added a home studies student and soon will be adding independent study students to my work load.

This will all pay off and thank the Lord for the great support from my loved ones. And I am thankful for the opportunity to get my masters and for these extra duties at work. Absolutely helps with the finances

Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment